Sim Works Bubbly Pedals - Bronze
The Bubbly Pedals is first of its kind from Sim Works by MKS.
The pedalling stress of a long distance cycling tourist is converted into orbital bliss as a result of the 'Bubble Effect'. The further you ride, the more blissed out you become.
- Ultra-wide Concave Platform
- MKS boasts one of their largest platforms in history. The tread's concave shape naturally accepts a wide range of sole positioning for the rider.
- Triple Sealed Bearing Assembly
- Pedal spindle has increased sealed bearing support in three points to maximize rotational performance while minimizing stack height- reducing rotational resistance to the utmost.
- Flawless and effortless pedal spin capabilities with no slop
- Chrome Plated Forged Spindle
- Cold-forged steel spindle with chrome-plated finish for precision and durability
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Plate Material: Heat-Treated Aluminum + Anodized
- Spindle Material: Cold Forged Steel + Chrome Plated
- Size: 97 x 108 x 30mm
- Weight: 392g (pair)
Photo Credit: Sim Works